17 Rare Photos Of Princess Diana That Are Absolutely Gorgeous
Princess Diana was one of the most beautiful and charismatic women of all times and her pictures clearly show that she had an excellent fashion style.
1. 1965: Posing in a pea jacket for a royal portrait
2. 1971: Spending summer in West Sussex, wearing a wide-brimmed felt hat.
3. 1974: Teenage Diana’s pet pony Scuffle kissing her
4. May 1981: Wearing a peasant top and plastic aviator sunglasses, Diana watching Prince Charles play polo.
5. June 1981: Sitting in her car, wearing a checkered sweater and watching a polo match.
6. February 1981: Donning a ruffled top and bowler hat.
7. June 1983: Wearing an evening gown designed by Bruce Oldfield and The Diamond Spencer Tiara and visiting a dinner party hosted by The Province of New Brunswick.
8. October 1985: Playing piano with Prince William and Prince Harry, her sons, in Kensington Palace.
9. April 1987: Visiting the Sandhurst Royal Military Academy in Surrey wearing a hat and a Catherine Walker suit by Graham Smith.
10. 1985: Dancing with Prince Charles in a magnificent blue dress designed by David Emanuel.
11. August 1987: Spedning time with Prince William and Prince Harry in Majorca, Spain.
12. January 1988: Spending time with Prince Harry, while he is riding on a pony in Sandringham, UK.
13. April 1994: Wearing a beautiful Philadelphia Eagles letterman jacket at Alton Towers Theme Park.
14. November 1994: Princess Diana and Hillary Clinton wearing a gold-buttoned skirt suit at a luncheon at the British Embassy.
17. January 1997: This photo was taken at the Neves Bendinha Orthopedic workshop. The 13-year-old Sandra Thijika, lost her leg in a mine accident in 1994.